Capture LPT ports to any print queue
can capture LPT1-LPT9 to any local or network print queue.
* Local print queues do not need to be shared.
* Capture directly to NDPS printers without requiring a legacy NetWare print queue.
* Capture directly to local LPT, USB, or TCP/IP printers without requiring sharing.
* Runs in the system tray for easy access.
* Comes in 2 flavors:
- A user-mode GUI which requires a local administrator logon or equivalent.
- A combination service/GUI which allows capture port assignments via command-line or through the system tray applet, and works with all logged on users.