Capture LPT ports to any print queue
* DOSPrint can capture LPT1-LPT9 to any local or network print queue.
* Local print queues do not need to be shared.
* Capture directly to NDPS printers without requiring a legacy NetWare print queue.
* Capture directly to local LPT, USB, or TCP/IP printers without requiring sharing.
* Runs in the system tray for easy access.
* Comes in 2 flavors:
- A user-mode GUI which requires a local administrator logon or equivalent.
- A combination service/GUI which allows capture port assignments via command-line or through the system tray applet, and works with all logged on users.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in DOSPrint
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.